In our Twinning Association, we go on walks, visit interesting places, play boules
and skittles, have Progressive Suppers, Silent Auctions, BBQ’s, eat and drink lots
of great food and wine but most of all ...... we have fun together both in England
and in France.
So if you would like to know more about joining us - please contact Lesley 01444
Our next event is The Dawn Walk and Big Breakfast. We are pleased to be able to keep
the price the same as last time. This a very popular event and numbers are limited,
so please book as soon as possible to avoid disappointment.
Date and time: Saturday, 6th February 2016 at 7.15am
Where to meet: Recreation Ground car park, Handcross.
Cost: £8 per person (cash, cheque or BACS)
RSVP: Please let us know by 1 February if you would like to attend either reply by
email firstname.lastname@example.org or telephone 400301).
• We plan to start the walk at 7.30am (sunrise) and will walk around Nyman’s
• After the walk Ian and Jane have kindly invited us to enjoy their famous
big breakfast. Ian and Jane are at Skies, High Street, Handcross RH17 6BJ.
• For those who would like to attend the breakfast but are unable to attend
the walk, we expect to arrive at Ian and Jane’s at about 9.00am – so you are welcome
to join us then.
• For those walking – please bring change of footwear so we don’t trek mud
into the house!
• Dogs are welcome on the walk, but not at the breakfast.
Above are some photos of a Progressive Suppers to give you a flavour.